Nativilis Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil 100% Natural and Pure Therapeutic Grade (Copaifera Officinalis) (GC/MS Tested)
- Name : Nativilis Copaiba Essential Oil Balsam
- Scientific name: Copaifera reticulata
- Botanical name : Copaifera sp. (Officinalis - multijulga Hayne)
- Botanic Family : Burseraceae
- Production : Natural Extraction
- Cultivation : Wild-crafted
- Country of origin : Brazil
- Part of Plant : Trunk from Copaifera tree
- Color: Gold Yellow
- Fragrance Family : Resinous
- Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, sweet and welcoming
- Major compounds : (See our Gas Cromatography - Lab Tested)
Directions for use: Add 25 drops of Nativilis Copaiba ß-Caryophyllene Balsam Essential Oil to 20 ml of natural base oil
Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.08 kg
- SKU: COPAIBA-10-WH-5060864590005
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590005
- Volume: 10 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft : 102 mm (H) x 36 mm (D)
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Copaiba Oil in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful gold and therapeutic colours.
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.
A tree found in lush rainforests, copaiba oil has been used for ages in South American folk wellness practices. Over the centuries, natives of the Amazon have called upon copaiba oil to support skin health.
Copaiba Oil (Copaifera Officinalis - multijulga Hayne) is a traditional remedy from the South American rain forest. The Copaiba Oil is harvested from wild trees by tapping (similar to the way rubber trees are tapped) This is a pure therapeutic-quality aromatherapy balsam essential oil and produced using wild-crafted plants and traditional methods from Brazil.
The essential oil is incorporated into cosmetics and perfumes. Welcoming, woody and sweet, the fragrance of copaiba oil lingers pleasantly, making it a wonderful addition to any aromatherapy collection.
Copaiba contains the highest levels of β-caryophyllene (BCP):
- Beta-caryophyllene is a terpene with a spicy, woodsy smell. It’s found as one the main compounds in the Copaifera Officinalis - multijulga Haynes (Copaiba Essential Oil Balsam).
- This terpene is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial.
- The unique aroma and properties of this terpene can be utilized as a food additive, in cosmetics, creams, toothpaste, and other commercial products.
Copaiba Oil has a friendly, sweet aroma that encourages easy breathing. Each Nativilis Copaiba Oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives.
Fountain of Youth: rejuvenating the skin - “It is in the skin that the copaiba oil keeps some of its main treasures!”
Imagine that in addition to being able to make a body cream to take care of the beauty of your skin, this cosmetic will take care of your health and treat inflammatory diseases?
On the skin, Copaiba Oil is fantastic for:
Increased collagen synthesis;
Prevention of wrinkles and aging;
Acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, seborrhea and other anti-inflammatory issues;
Burn and wounds;
Sun protection, chapped and dry lips.
Goodbye stains and scars , varicose veins, cellulite; stretch marks, melasma and spots;
Copaíba Oil also helps in the elimination and reduction of scars, cellulite and stretch marks. If applied in regions with melasmas, copaiba oil helps with whitening, especially when mixed with other essential oils.
Fungus and bacteria eliminator
Copaíba Oil is an excellent bactericidal and healing agent, indicated to treat wounds and skin problems. Recommended for infections of the dermis and mucous membranes, such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and wounds. It eliminates bacteria and fungi.
The Amazon Rainforest Liquid Gold in your life
Copaiba Oil is, without any question, indispensable in your natural pharmacy. An oil that enchants everyone who finds it due to the unmistakable gold color and, especially, the whole history and therapeutic properties inside each bottle.
Now that you know how to explore this wealth, take advantage of the amazon rainforest liquid gold, which is also yours!
References in the description in all text above was made based in the researches from PubMed Central® (PMC)
Tags: aceite de copaiba balsam oil essential oil copaiba balsam copaiba balsam essential oil copaiba essential oil organic copaiba oil face melasma friars balsam melasma treatment for face oleo de copaiba varicose veins treatment varicose veins treatment cream bio oil copaiba essential oil antifungal athletes foot aromatherapy aromatherapy oil aromatherapy oil facial arthritis gel ayurveda balsam of peru essential oil brazil amazonian oil brazilian copaiba keratin carpel tunnel relief copaiba copaiba Brazilian copaiba essential oil food grade copaiba oleoresin dark spot serum eczema moisturiser essential oils natural handmade soap bar muscle pain oil natural oil oils for stress relief oils for wellbeing oil painkiller pure essential oils scars removal scar treatment for old scars anti itch medication anti-inflammatory cream Copaifera officinalis cbd oil doterra copaiba pure copaiba oil spider vein in my legs toe fungus cure 100% Natural (GC/MS Tested) COPAIBA OIL - THE AMAZON RAINFOREST LIQUID GOLD Increased collagen synthesis Prevention of wrinkles and aging Acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, seborrhea and other anti-inflammatory issues Burn and wounds Sun protection, chapped and dry lips stains and scars , varicose veins, cellulite stretch marks melasma and spots Fungus and bacteria eliminator infections of the dermis and mucous membranes dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and wounds Beta-caryophyllene multijulga Haynes powerful anti-inflammatory antimicrobial antibacterial terpene Amazonian rainforest Copaifera sp. Copaiba Oil Natural Extraction in a sustainable way Copaifera reticulata Burseraceae