QR CODE - Nativilis Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil (10ml) - 100% Natural (Copaifera Officinalis ) (GC/MS Tested) GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY - NATIVILIS COPAIBA COPAIFERA MULTIJULGA HAYNE - BATCH NUMBER: 001/02/2020
GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY - NATIVILIS COPAIBA COPAIFERA MULTIJULGA HAYNE - BATCH NUMBER: 001/02/2020
Nativilis Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil 100% Natural and Pure Therapeutic Grade (Copaifera Officinalis) (GC/MS Tested)
- Name : Nativilis Copaiba Essential Oil Balsam
- Scientific name: Copaifera reticulata
- Botanical name : Copaifera sp. (Officinalis - multijulga Hayne)
- Botanic Family : Burseraceae
- Production : Natural Extraction
- Cultivation : Wild-crafted
- Country of origin : Brazil
- Part of Plant : Trunk from Copaifera tree
- Color: Gold Yellow
- Fragrance Family : Resinous
- Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, sweet and welcoming
- Major compounds below:
- Directions for use: Add 25 drops of Nativilis Copaiba ß-Caryophyllene Balsam Essential Oil to 20 ml of natural base oil
- Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.08 kg
- SKU: COPAIBA-10-WH-5060864590005
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590005
- Volume: 10 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft : 102 mm (H) x 36 mm (D)
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Copaiba Oil in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful gold and therapeutic colours (Solar Plexus Chakra Color Therapy Healing) .
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.
A tree found in lush rainforests, copaiba oil has been used for ages in South American folk wellness practices. Over the centuries, natives of the Amazon have called upon copaiba oil to support skin health.
Copaiba Oil (Copaifera Officinalis - multijulga Hayne) is a traditional remedy from the South American rain forest. The Copaiba Oil is harvested from wild trees by tapping (similar to the way rubber trees are tapped) This is a pure therapeutic-quality aromatherapy balsam essential oil and produced using wild-crafted plants and traditional methods from Brazil.
The essential oil is incorporated into cosmetics and perfumes. Welcoming, woody and sweet, the fragrance of copaiba oil lingers pleasantly, making it a wonderful addition to any aromatherapy collection.
Copaiba contains the highest levels of β-caryophyllene (BCP):
- Beta-caryophyllene is a terpene with a spicy, woodsy smell. It’s found as one the main compounds in the Copaifera Officinalis - multijulga Haynes (Copaiba Essential Oil Balsam).
- This terpene is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial.
- Not only may beta-caryophyllene improve your mood, but it may also help prevent osteoporosis.
- Some research indicates that this terpene may help protect against certain neurodegenerative diseases and cancers.
- On top of its pain-relieving properties, studies have shown that beta-caryophyllene may even extend your lifespan!
- The unique aroma and properties of this terpene can be utilized as a food additive, in cosmetics, creams, toothpaste, and other commercial products.
Copaiba Oil has a friendly, sweet aroma that encourages easy breathing. Each Nativilis Copaiba Oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives.
Fountain of Youth: rejuvenating the skin - “It is in the skin that the copaiba oil keeps some of its main treasures!”
Imagine that in addition to being able to make a body cream to take care of the beauty of your skin, this cosmetic will take care of your health and treat inflammatory diseases?
On the skin, Copaiba Oil is fantastic for:
Increased collagen synthesis;
Prevention of wrinkles and aging;
Acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, seborrhea and other anti-inflammatory issues;
Burn and wounds;
Antibiotic, disinfectant and deodorant action;
Sun protection, chapped and dry lips.
Goodbye stains and scars , varicose veins, cellulite; stretch marks, melasma and spots;
Copaíba Oil also helps in the elimination and reduction of scars, cellulite and stretch marks. If applied in regions with melasmas, copaiba oil helps with whitening, especially when mixed with other essential oils.
Copaiba Oil are rich in substances with a high anti-inflammatory power.
- Incredible anti-inflammatory effect "Powerful anti-inflammatory action, being 2x more potent than other medicines"
A survey carried out at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirão Preto, USP, in 2006, showed that Copaiba Oil has anti-inflammatory action TWICE more potent than conventional remedies for such a condition. This anti-inflammatory activity is attributed to one of the main components of copaiba oil, Beta-Caryophyllene. Incredible, isn't it?
- Fungus and bacteria eliminator
Copaíba Oil is an excellent bactericidal and healing agent, indicated to treat wounds and skin problems. Recommended for infections of the dermis and mucous membranes, such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and wounds. It eliminates bacteria and fungi, having an immense antibiotic potential.
- Joint and muscle pain? No longer
Besides being excellent for skin problems, it also serves for joint diseases such as arthritis and tendonitis. Copaíba Oil has an analgesic effect that relieves several types of pain, for example, muscle injuries and joint diseases.
- You never imagined: kidney problems treated in a natural way
As a diuretic, it improves urinary frequency, anti-neurorrhage , anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, stimulant and in the treatment of cystitis, urinary incontinence and syphilis.
- Your breath renewed
Antiasthmatic and, expectorant, in the treatment of bronchitis, throat inflammation, hemoptysis, pneumonia and sinusitis.
- Powerful neurological effect
Recent research has shown that Copaiba oil is excellent as a neuroprotective agent, especially in cases of people who have had: strokes, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis or Dementia.
- Living with emotions under control
Copaíba Oil has excellent psychological and emotional benefits. Copaiba Oil is anxiolytic and soothing. It increases the quality of life, balancing mood and reducing anxiety!
The Amazon Rainforest Liquid Gold in your life
Copaiba Oil is, without any question, indispensable in your natural pharmacy. An oil that enchants everyone who finds it due to the unmistakable gold color and, especially, the whole history and therapeutic properties inside each bottle. Using copaíba oil is to stimulate life: yours and that of the entire Amazon rainforest.
Now that you know how to explore this wealth, take advantage of the amazon rainforest liquid gold, which is also yours!
References in the description in all text above was made based in the researches from PubMed Central® (PMC)
About Nativilis Natural Essential Oils:
You’ve found your One-Stop-Shop for Aromatherapy products at Nativilis. Our Essentials Oils are 100% Natural and Pure. Our outstanding Essential Oils are GCMS tested to deliver guaranteed purity. We just work with suppliers that works in a sustainable way, ecological farming and social justice in order to deliver superior products to the world market.
We just partner with suppliers that provide fair wages and economic opportunities for Amazonian communities where few opportunities exist. The reforestation and conservation work makes our products truly regenerative by actually restoring and protecting the amazon rainforest.
We are committed to Eco-Friendly products and packaging. Our goal was to create a brand that was not only made up of cleanly-made and natural-ethically- developed products, but that also translated the same responsible message through its packaging.
As a customer service, Nativilis gives you this complimentary third-party resource. Nativilis does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party literature.
While Nativilis strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Nativilis.