- Botanical Name - Citrus sinensis
- Storage - Store in a cool, dark place to retain optimum freshness.
Aroma - Sweet, warm, delicious citrus aroma
Extraction - Cold expression
Part of Plant - Peel
Country of Origin - Italy
Chemical Constituents - Limonene, myrcene, a-pinene (See the Complete Lab Test)
Uses - Refreshing and uplifting, orange oil is like a little bottle of sunshine. It helps soothe anxiety and encourages the appetite and better digestion. Helps clear congested skins. Also delicious in chocolate!
The plant of orange fruit belongs to Rutaceae family that has one main timber. It is mainly cultivated in sub-tropical as well as tropical climates. The fruit has fleshy peel that is bitter in taste and contains cells that are responsible for producing essential oils.
Brief Information on Orange Essential oil
The oil is extracted from the peel of the fruit and is a rich source of vitamin C. For many years, the ability of this essential oil was considered to boost the immune system. This made it a perfect choice to be used in the preparation of traditional medicine that was used to treat chronic stress, acne and many other health issues.
Before the year 1920, this was simply considered as a fruit meant to consume. Later on, its significant importance was realized and then people started extracting its juice. Soon after this era, this was used to the extraction of essential oil that was concentrated in nature. Sour oranges were used for the preparation of marmalade.
The oil is known to have excellent therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, antidepressant and much more.
Blends well with
Orange essential oil goes well with Lavender, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary sage, Myrrh and Nutmeg.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Dilute Orange Essential oil with suitable carrier oil before its topical application on the skin.
• As the oil is phototoxic in nature, avoid sun exposure after using it.
• Keep the oil away from the reach of pets and children.
Directions for use: Directions for use: Topical use: Add 25 drops of Nativilis Organic Natural Orange Sweet Essential Oil to 20 ml
of natural base oil - Diffusion: Use 04 drops in the diffuser of choice
Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.08 kg
- SKU: ORANGESWEET-WH-5060864590654
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590654
- Volume: 30 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft :102 mm (H) x 36 mm (D)
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Orange Sweet Essential Oil in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful and therapeutic colours.
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.