Nativilis ORGANIC Premium Formula Jojoba Oil | Serum COPAIBA Beta-caryophyllene (BCP)for Anti Ageing Eye Serum | Dark Circles, Puffiness & Crows Feet | Anti Wrinkle Eye | Reduces Wrinkles Bags Saggy Skin & Puffy Eyes | Organically Blended | CEDARWOOD | ROSEMARY | CYPRESS
- Name : Nativilis Copaiba Essential Oil Balsam
- Scientific name: Copaifera reticulata
- Botanical name : Copaifera sp. (Officinalis - multijulga Hayne)
- Botanic Family : Burseraceae
- Production : Natural Extraction
- Cultivation : Wild-crafted
- Country of origin : Brazil
- Part of Plant : Trunk from Copaifera tree
- Color: Gold Yellow
- Fragrance Family : Resinous
- Aromatic Description: Spicy, woody, sweet and welcoming
- Major compounds : (See our Gas Cromatography - Lab Tested)
- Botanical Name - Cedrus atlantica
- Caution - Avoid in pregnancy
- Aroma - Dry, sweet and woody with honey overtones
- Extraction - Steam distillation
- Part of Plant - Wood
- Country of Origin - Morocco
- Major Compounds - B-himachalene, g-himachalene, d-cadiene (See complete Lab Tested)
- Botanical Name - Rosmarinus officinalis
- Caution - *Avoid with epilepsy, high blood pressure and during pregnancy.
- Aroma - Fresh, woody, herbaceous
- Extraction - Steam distillation
- Part of Plant - Flowering top
- Country of Origin - Tunisia
- Major Compounds - 1,8 cineol, a-pinene, camphor (See Lab Tested)
- Uses - Stimulating and revitalising, helping to clear the mind and invigorate the body. Good for boosting circulation and for relieving general aches and pains. Excellent in hair care and useful for toning the skin.
- Caution - *Avoid with high blood pressure and in pregnancy.
- Botanical Name - Cupressus sempervirens
- Extraction - Steam distillation
- Part of Plant - Needles
- Aroma - Delicate balsamic and refreshing
- Country of Origin - France
- Major Compounds - A-pinene, d-3-carene, terpinolene (See the Complete Lab Test)
Benefits of Cypress Essential Oil
- The astringent properties help in clarifying oily and clogged skin pores.
- The antiseptic properties in this oil help in the treatment of internal and external wounds.
Nativilis Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - 100% Natural - (COA Tested)
- Botanical Name - Simmondsia chinensis
- Caution - External use only
- Extraction Method - Cold pressed
- Aroma - Mild, almost odourless
- Part of Plant - Seed
- Country of Origin - India
Uses - Uses - A lovely massage and skincare oil that is actually a liquid plant wax, Jojoba is very close to the skin's own natural sebum, making it very well absorbed. It penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel. It is especially protective and is therefore useful for anyone who works outdoors or is exposed to pollution. It is also nice as an ingredient of baby care products and is a lovely addition to cleansers, due to its natural emulsifying properties.
Jojoba is wonderful to use as a conditioner as it nourishes and protects dry and treated hair, but washes out well and does not leave the hair greasy or lank.
Nativilis Natural Essential Oils - Serums and Blends Collection
What are the benefits?
If you use a face serum that’s well suited to the type of issue you want to address, a serum can have numerous benefits.
Let’s look more closely at some of the key benefits of adding this product to your skin care routine.
Face serum benefits
- Absorbs quickly into your skin. Serums are lighter skin care formulations than moisturizers. The thinner viscosity allows the serum to be absorbed more easily into your skin. This makes a face serum an ideal first step in the layering process.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Some face serums contain ingredients like retinol that may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has the potential to provide more visible results. The higher concentration of active ingredients may provide more visible results, compared with other types of skin products.
- Feels light on your skin. Because they absorb quickly into your skin, a face serum doesn’t feel heavy or greasy.
Types of face serums and ingredients
When it comes to choosing a skin serum, it’s important to recognize there are different types of serums, as well as specific ingredients to look for based on your goals.
In general, face serums fall into the following categories:
- anti-aging serums
- skin-brightening serums
- hydrating serums
- free-radical fighting serums
- acne-prone and sensitive skin serums
- reparative/texture improvement serums
Skin-brightening serums are often chock-full of antioxidants and pigment-fighting ingredients to improve skin tone.
Free-radical fighting serums
Antioxidants fight free radicals that can damage healthy skin.
Skin texture serums
To help boost your skin’s texture and the overall appearance of your skin,
How to use a serum
The best way to use a face serum is as a base layer under your heavier products like moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup.
You can use a face serum once or twice a day after cleansing and toning your skin. Think of it as the step after you clean.
How often you apply a serum to your skin depends on your goals. Palm suggests the tips below to help you determine when to apply face serum to your skin.
Frequency of face serum application
- Anti-pigmentation and antioxidant serums work best when applied in the morning. This helps protect your skin against environmental assaults and free radical production produced by light, including UV and high energy visible light.
- Anti-aging serums are often best suited for nighttime application. This allows the ingredients to work with your body’s circadian rhythm for skin repair and turnover.
- Hydrating serums for drier skin can be applied twice daily to help keep your skin dewy and moisturized.
To get the most out of a face serum, recommends the following tips:
- Apply skin care products from thinnest to thickest. Most serums work best when applied as the first layer, in direct contact with clean skin after you’ve used a cleanser.
- If the active ingredient is too irritating or drying, you can apply it over another product to create a buffering effect.
The bottom line
Face serums are lightweight products that contain a high concentration of active ingredients. They absorb quickly into your skin, making them an excellent next step after cleansing.
There are many different types of serums, each with a unique purpose and ingredients. Some serums help to brighten your skin or reduce blemishes, while others focus on boosting hydration or fighting the signs of aging.
Some serums work better in the morning, while others work best when applied in the evening. If you’re not sure if a face serum is right for you, or which type to use for your skin, talk to a board certified dermatologist for more information.
- L’Aromathérapie Exactement, Pierre Franchomme and Dr. Daniel Pénoël, 1990.
- Tisserand, Robert and Rodney Young. Essential Oil Safety, 2nd ed., 2014
- Werschler WP, et al. (2011). Enhanced efficacy of a facial hydrating serum in subjects with normal or self-perceived dry skin.
Directions for use: Directions for use: Topical use: With your finger, dab 3 to 5 drops of Nativilis Dark Circles Serum using the finger ring or the fourth finger as it is the weakest finger which will ensure that you don't apply too much pressure on the eye area. Prevent applying too much pressure on the skin so that the sensitive skin around the eye is not damaged
Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.12 kg
- SKU: SERUMDARKCIRCLES-5060864590418
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590418
- Volume: 10 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft :108 mm (H) x 45 mm (D) ;
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Dark Circles Serum in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful and therapeutic colours.
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.
Our new bamboo dropper/pipette assembly are manufactured to precise specifications for use with DIN18 moulded glass bottles and tubular glass vials. Suitable for 10ml and 30ml Glass Clear Bottle with DIN 18
Outer cap material bamboo (real bamboo wood) varnished
Inner cap material – Polypropylene (PP)
Dropper pipette material – low borosilicate glass
Teat material – white silicon or natural rubber
Available in drop sizes of approximately 60ul
Use with glass vials and bottles with DIN18 threads
Ideal for tincture oils for aromatherapy, homeopathic remedies, healthcare applications, beauty products, fragrances, hair serums, beard oils, toiletries, essential oils, fragrance oils, and many other applications.
Glass Bottle Dropper - Additional information Weight 0.5 kg / Dimensions 38 × 25 × 6 cm