Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin - Natural Facial Body Mask – Absorb Less Oil Perfect for Sensitive Dry Skin - Copaiba benefits
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin
Rich in silicon dioxide, a catalyst for the formation of skin collagen, it helps to combat and slow down the skin aging process. It helps reduce inflammation, improves the elasticity and blood circulation of the skin. Its remineralizing action is excellent for removing excess oil and reducing blackheads.
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin - Yellow clays often include feldspar, also called aluminium silicate. It's a soft, mild clay that doesn't absorb oil like the other colours of clay. That makes it perfect for sensitive or dry skin. You will often find increased amounts of silicon, titanium and potassium in this clay, which can promote increased collagen production. Some people also believe it can help remineralize the skin, making it stronger and healthier.
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin can help remove sebum, or oil, from the skin's surface, and it may also have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts. Using a clay face mask can help remove impurities from the skin to treat acne or reduce the risk of pimples and skin infections.
- 100% natural and photostable colours
- Remove waste, impurities and dead skin cells
- Reduce skin and hair oiliness
- Provide firming effect Increase skin elasticity
- Enhance blood circulation stimulating elastin and collagen production
- Improve emulsion, gel stability and sensory
- Environmental friendly
- No animal testing
- Absorb less water and are less drying on skin.
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin draws out impurities via the skin, detoxifying and helping decongest blocked pores, essential minerals within the clay are released helping heal and repair the skin. It helps stimulates blood circulation to the skin, tonifies and exfoliates gently.
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin is considered to be a powerful cleanser which draws out impurities from the skin while the essential minerals within the clay are released. It sloughs off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, and tightens & tones the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, fresh, and radiant.
Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin is made up of fine mineral particles and iron oxides which determine its colour. It contains iron, but no aluminium. It is a very mild clay that can be used on dry or sensitive skin.
Appearance: Fine pale yellow coloured powder.
Application: Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin can be used in body wraps, soap making, face masks, body and hair packs, face or body scrubs, shampoos, poultices, cosmetics and facial powders.
Directions for Use: 5-100% in skin-care products, 1 T. / 15ml per lb. / 500g of soap.
Caution: Caution should be exercised as clays may stain fabric.
Revitalizing Face Mask Recipe:
Combine 1 oz of clay to 3 tbsp of water; Apply to the skin and leave for about 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Name: Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin - Natural Facial Body Mask – Absorb Less Oil Perfect for Sensitive Dry Skin – Increased Collagen – Skin Remineralize - Copaiba benefits
- Scientific name: Yellow Kaolin
- Source of Raw Material: Amazonian Rainforest - Brazil
- Batch Number: AMO 177-004/072021
- Extraction Date: 13/07/2021
- Production Process: Extraction
- Preservatives: Absent
- Shelf life: 36 Months Solvent
- Extraction: Absent
- Traceability: Guaranteed
- Origin of the Source of Raw Material: Amazonas- Brazil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Appearance: Solid Fine Powder Yellow
- Texture: Powder
- Colour: White
- Major Compounds: - (See the Certification of Analysys)
- SAFETY HEALTH: Product harmless, for cosmetic use only. Not suitable for human consumption.
- STORAGE: Should be stored tightly sealed, protected from light and heat.
- Best Use: 36 Months
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 kg
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590548
- There are no known dangers or side effects of applying Nativilis Amazonian Yellow Clay Mild Powder Kaolin to the face. However, if you have very dry skin, you may want to avoid it. It’s also important to avoid inhaling the clay.