- Botanical Name - Salvia sclarea
*Caution - Avoid with alcohol, children and in pregnancy.
Aroma - Nutty, warm and herbaceous
- Extraction - Steam distillation
Part of Plant - Flowers
Country of Origin - France
Major Compounds - Linalol, linalyl acetate, sclareol (See the Complete Lab Test)
Uses - Very relaxing, easing panic and nervous tension. A useful tonic for the female reproductive system, it can help ease pre-menstrual tension and cramps. Said to aid sleep and facilitate lucid dreaming.
Scientifically called Salvia sclarea, clary sage is a perennial plant that is a native to the northern Mediterranean region and some parts of Central Asia and North Africa. The plants grow up to a height of 3 to 6 feet and have hairy thick stems. The flowers are colorful ranging from mauve to lilac and blossom in groups.
Overview of Clary sage Oil
Clary Sage essential oil is extracted from the flower-buds and leaves of the Clary Sage plant by way of steam distillation. It is extensively used in the manufacturing of cosmetics products across the world. This incredible oil is naturally infused with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Clary sage Oil
• This essential oil has antiseptic properties which prevents the development of any infections on the wounds.
This essential is not apt for infants. The Clary Sage Oil must not be used during or after consuming alcohol. Excessive use of this essential oil can sometimes cause skin irritation. Keep out of ears, eyes, or nose.
Directions for use: Directions for use: Topical use: Add 25 drops of Nativilis Organic Natural Clary Sage Essential Oil to 20 ml of natural base oil - Diffusion: Use 04 drops in the diffuser of choice
Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.08 kg
- SKU: Clary-Sage-5060864590609-30
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590609
- Volume: 30 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft :102 mm (H) x 36 mm (D)
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Clary Sage Essential Oil in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful and therapeutic colours.
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.