Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay - Natural Facial Hair Body Mask – oily and acne-prone skin restoring balance skin PH levels – Best known most used - Copaiba benefits
Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay -
Clays have been used for centuries for cosmetic use and are present in many traditional beauty regimens.
Clay has several cosmetic and therapeutic properties: anti aging, antioxidant, drying, astringent, reconstructive, antiseptic and detoxifying among others. They can be applied to the face, body and even hair. In the latter case, it controls oiliness and dandruff of the scalp.
They also can be used as a 100% natural colorant for soaps and lotions.
Some of the most popular uses are:
- facial and body masks and scrubs
- soap making
- balms to alleviate skin conditions, burns and insect bites
- body wraps
- bath salts
- body powders
Cosmetic clay are made up of different mineral contents and each clay type has a different effect on the skin. Regular use of clay facials will remove dead skin cells, improve circulation to the skin, remove debris from the pores and bring about a smooth healthy glow. Each clay has the ability to absorb toxins from the skin but they differ in their level of absorption.
Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay
Green clay is the best known and most commonly used.Green clay is a natural product from a soft feldspathic sedimentary rock. It is a material rich in minerals such as alumina silicate and trace elements such as iron, potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium.
Therefore, it has always been used in medicine and aesthetics.
In addition, there are different types of clays whose colour varies according to the chemical state of the ironin them. Regardless of the type of clay chosen, silica is the main component. This is important because it is an important component of the human body's tissues. It contributes to strong ligaments and joints, healthy skin and teeth, strong nails, hair, blood vessels and bones , and a healthy immune system.
PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL DATA AND APPLICATIONS
Green clay or Montmorillonite: Green Clay obtains the greatest diversity in mineral elements. Its color is due to the presence of iron oxide linked to magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, aluminum, silicon, copper, selenium, cobalt, and molybdenum. Its pH is neutral, has absorbing action. It is suitable for normal to oily skin, has tonic, astringent and stimulating actions. In acne skin helps to control excessive oiliness, making the skin more homogeneous and balanced, combats edema, and has emollient, antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, and healing properties. It is a miraculous component for burning localized fat and the reduction of cellulite.
Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay - These clays, which are characterised by their high absorption capacity, are mainly used in the field of beauty, applied externally in the form of masks. Anti-oedematous, it is particularly recommended for removing toxins and water from the tissues and for applying poultices to the skin. They are particularly suitable for combination or oily skin.It is rich in iron and has a low alumina content and a higher amount of calcium salts.
Its benefits are countless. Indeed, its virtues are numerous because of its absorbing properties. It retains liquids and gases and eliminates toxins.
It has an antiseptic and bactericidal action and healing and soothing properties.
For your health Green clay: as a mask, poultice or internally, diluted in water, green clay promotes the healing of sprains, calms diarrhoea, soothes aches and pains, relieves the symptoms of sinusitis, reduces haematomas, relieves scratches, cuts and bites and heals infected pimples.This is why, for your beauty Green clay has detoxifying properties.
It regenerates weakened tissues and is an effective healing agent that rebalances the skin's pH. It is also used to treat oily hair and to whiten teeth.
Green clay for hair
- The benefits and virtues of green clay for the hair come mainly from its high silicon content, a mineral that helps to strengthen its structure and that of the nails as well.
- Thanks to its absorbing and purifying properties, it restores shine to dull and devitalized hair.
- Green clay comes to the rescue of people who suffer from greasy, shiny hair.
- It rebalances and purifies the scalp and absorbs excess sebum.
- Therefore, it helps to fight the problem of oily dandruff.
- It can be used internally as a drinkable solution or externally as a mask.
Green clay for the skin
- Green clay's exfoliating, astringent and antibacterial properties, as well as its richness in silicon and zinc, help individuals with oily, combination and acne-prone skin to get rid of certain skin problems.
- It regulates sebum secretion, reduces the appearance of pimples and blackheads, tightens pores,eliminates impurities,reduces wrinkles and fine lines,accelerates healing, fights acne and mattifies the skin.
- The most common way to apply green clay to the skin is as a mask.
Directions for Use:
How do you apply it to the skin?
First, gently cleanse your skin and pat it dry. Then:
- Apply. Use your fingers or a face mask brush to spread a thin layer of clay to the desired area. For example, if you have an oily T-zone, you might consider applying the mask on your forehead, nose, and chin.
- Let it sit. Wait 10 to 15 minutes or the recommended time on the product’s packaging.
- Remove and dry. Once the mask is dry to the touch and feels tight, gently rinse it off. Don’t use a towel to aggressively wipe it off, as this could cause irritation.
How often should you do it?
- Green clay can be drying to the skin, so avoid using it more than once a week.
- Alternatively, if you have dry or sensitive skin, it might be best to only use green clay once every couple of weeks or so.
- What should you use?
- If you have oily or acne-prone skin, keep an eye out for products with additional clays like kaolin or bentonite.
If you have oily skin or acne-prone skin, you might find that you enjoy green clay’s purported cleaning and clarifying effects.
However, you might want to test it out on one blemish or other small area of skin to make sure a full application won’t cause further dryness or irritation.
If you experience any irritation or have additional questions about your skin type, seek out a dermatologist. They’ll be able to assess your skin properly and can offer alternatives
Caution: Caution should be exercised as clays may stain fabric.
Revitalizing Face Mask Recipe:
Combine 1 oz of clay to 3 tbsp of water; Apply to the skin and leave for about 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
Name: Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay - Natural Facial Hair Body Mask – oily and acne-prone skin restoring balance skin PH levels – Best known most used - Copaiba benefits
Scientific name: Green Kaolin
- Source of Raw Material: Amazonian Rainforest - Brazil
- Batch Number: AMO 179-003/072021
Extraction Date: 26/07/2021
- Production Process: Extraction
- Shelf life: 36 Months
- Solvent Extraction: Absent
- Traceability: Guaranteed
- Origin of the Source of Raw Material: Amazonas- Brazil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Appearance: Solid Fine Powder Green
- Texture: Powder
- Colour: Green
Major Compounds: - Green clay is a natural product from a soft feldspathic sedimentary rock. It is a material rich in minerals such as alumina silicate and trace elements such as iron, potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium. (See the Certification of Analysis)
SAFETY HEALTH: Product harmless, for cosmetic use only. Not suitable for human consumption.
- STORAGE: Should be stored tightly sealed, protected from light and heat.
- Best Use: 36 Months
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 kg
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590951
- There are no known dangers or side effects of applying Nativilis Amazonian Green Montmorillonite Powder Clay the face. However, if you have very dry skin, you may want to avoid it. It’s also important to avoid inhaling the clay.
For external use, people with sensitive and dry skin should refrain from using this type of clay for face masks. For good results, they should opt for a softer clay (such as white clay).