Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder - Natural Facial Hair Body Mask Fine Soft Texture Removing Toxins from the Body Detoxifying Skin Hydrates the Hair and Scalp Calming Acne Breakouts Copaiba
Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder Natural Facial Hair Body Mask Mitigate redness removes dead skin cells blackheads dryness excess oil gently cleansing skin Copaiba
Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder
Clays have been used for centuries for cosmetic use and are present in many traditional beauty regimens.
Clay has several cosmetic and therapeutic properties: anti aging, antioxidant, drying, astringent, reconstructive, antiseptic and detoxifying among others. They can be applied to the face, body and even hair. In the latter case, it controls oiliness and dandruff of the scalp.
They also can be used as a 100% natural colorant for soaps and lotions.
Some of the most popular uses are:
- facial and body masks and scrubs
- soap making
- balms to alleviate skin conditions, burns and insect bites
- body wraps
- bath salts
- body powders
Cosmetic clay are made up of different mineral contents and each clay type has a different effect on the skin. Regular use of clay facials will remove dead skin cells, improve circulation to the skin, remove debris from the pores and bring about a smooth healthy glow. Each clay has the ability to absorb toxins from the skin but they differ in their level of absorption.
Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder
Gray Bentonite clay is a natural clay with a fine, soft texture. It forms a paste when mixed with water. Some people use this paste for medical or cosmetic benefits, such as treating rashes and acne or as a hair mask.
People have used bentonite clay to remove impurities on the skin, such as oils, and toxins from the body for thousands of years.
Gray Bentonite clay is present in many skin products, but some people also add it to foods or drinks with the aim of relieving digestive issues or removing toxins from the body.
Many studies have looked at the health benefits of bentonite clay, though most of this research has used animal or cell models. More research is needed before scientists will know the true benefits and risks of bentonite clay in humans.
PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL DATA AND APPLICATIONS
The Grey Clay is rich in titanium. Recommended for oily skin and the reduction of dark skin spots. Due to its mineral composition combats pimples, blackheads and acts as an excellent body scrub. Grey clay is a natural antioxidant, helps to slow down skin aging and absorbs solar radiation; regulates excessive capillary seborrhea.
Removing toxins from the body - Bentonite clay aims of removing toxins from the body. This may be one of its most well studied benefits. Various studies suggest that bentonite clay may reduce the effects of toxins.
Treating oily skin and acne - Bentonite clay’s adsorbent power may be helpful in treating acne breakouts and oily skin. The clay can help remove sebum, or oil, from the skin’s surface, and it may also have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
Using a clay face mask can help remove impurities from the skin to treat acne or reduce the risk of pimples and skin infections.
Bentonite clay can offer deep moisture to the hair and scalp. It also deeply cleanses the scalp, removes dead skin cells and toxins, while strengthening the hair and preventing hair loss by clarifying the hair follicles so that they can absorb water, which can contribute to growing thicker, healthy hair.
Benefits of Bentonite Clay on Natural Hair
Hydrates the hair and scalp: It helps with dry, irritated, or flaking scalps, in addition to conditions including psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Bentonite clay has the ability to clarify without drying out the scalp. It can also create a protective barrier or help heal minor wounds, so you can experience a little relief from itchiness.
Eliminates dandruff: Bentonite clay is negatively charged, and therefore, attracts positive ions in products thus, lifting and removing debris from the scalp and hair. It is highly beneficial in eliminating dandruff and is also antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal.
Strengthens the hair follicle: Not only does it wash out toxins, but bentonite clay also keeps follicles clean and clear while building hair strength and vitality—to eliminate breakage and support the continued growth of healthy, thick, more vibrant hair.
Controls frizz: Bentonite clay can help control frizz.
Directions for Use:
How do you apply it to the skin?
First, gently cleanse your skin and pat it dry. Then:
- Apply. Use your fingers or a face mask brush to spread a thin layer of clay to the desired area.
- Let it sit. Wait 10 to 15 minutes or the recommended time on the product’s packaging.
- Remove and dry. Once the mask is dry to the touch and feels tight, gently rinse it off. Don’t use a towel to aggressively wipe it off, as this could cause irritation.
- To make a simple hair mask, mix equal parts of red clay and mineral water into a paste and apply to the scalp and hair. Leave on for 5 minutes (do not allow the mask to harden) and then rinse in warm water.
However, you might want to test it out on one blemish or other small area of skin to make sure a full application won’t cause further dryness or irritation.
If you experience any irritation or have additional questions about your skin type, seek out a dermatologist. They’ll be able to assess your skin properly and can offer alternatives
Caution: Caution should be exercised as clays may stain fabric.
Revitalizing Face Mask Recipe:
Combine 1 oz of clay to 3 tbsp of water; Apply to the skin and leave for about 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- Name: Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder - Natural Facial Hair Body Mask Fine Soft Texture Removing Toxins from the Body Detoxifying Skin Hydrates the Hair and Scalp Calming Acne Breakouts Copaiba
Scientific name: Gray Clay
- Source of Raw Material: Amazonian Rainforest - Brazil
- Batch Number: AMO 182-002/072021
Extraction Date: 26/07/2021
- Production Process: Extraction
- Shelf life: 36 Months
- Solvent Extraction: Absent
- Traceability: Guaranteed
- Origin of the Source of Raw Material: Amazonas- Brazil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Appearance: Solid Fine Powder Gray
- Texture: Powder
- Colour: Grey
Major Compounds: - Grey Bentonite consists chiefly of crystalline clay minerals belonging to the smectite group, which are hydrous aluminum silicates containing iron and magnesium as well as either sodium or calcium.
SAFETY HEALTH: Product harmless, for cosmetic use only. Not suitable for human consumption.
- STORAGE: Should be stored tightly sealed, protected from light and heat.
- Best Use: 36 Months
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 kg
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590975
- There are no known dangers or side Nativilis Gray (Grey) Bentonite Clay Powder the face and hair. However, if you have very dry skin, you may want to avoid it. It’s also important to avoid inhaling the clay.
For external use, people with sensitive and dry skin should refrain from using this type of clay for face masks. For good results, they should opt for a softer clay (such as white clay).