Clay has been an essential component in health care, skin care and hair people for hundreds of years.
Historians believe that ancient people noticed that when fruit fell into clay, it stayed fresh much longer than fruit next to it. With time our ancestors discovered cosmetic effects of clay on humans. The ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and ancient Chinese used clay for skin and hair care.
In today’s cosmetology pink clay assists in cleansing and removing excess skin sebum, clearing and minimizing pores, whitening skin, smoothing fine wrinkles, oxygenating skin, reducing inflammation and allergies, and many, many other uses.
The Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin is rich in iron. At the same time while it absorbs toxins and excess of oiliness of the skin, it provides the minerals needed to return the freshness and the natural glow of skin and hair, making it silky and soft. It is the softest of all clays, rich in mineral salts and with natural healing properties. It is suitable for sensitive and delicate skin.
QUALITATIVE MINERALOGICAL COMPOSITION - Kaolinit, Mica, Ilita, Montmorillonit, Hematit, Ilmenit
PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL DATA AND APPLICATIONS
Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin Benefits :
- Pink Clay is very famous in skin care for its amazing calming, anti-aging and cleansing benefits.
- Pink clay is actually suitable for any skin type, but people with sensitive skin especially praise this type of clay for being so gentle and delicate with already problematic and troubled skin.
- Unlike other clays, pink clay does not strip off skin natural oil barrier, what makes this type of clay gentle and suitable for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Pink clay is often referred as Rose Clay because of the rosy colour.
Pink clay is a combination of white and red clay, so it contains benefits from both. White clay (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin, it helps to control oil production. Red clay is used for mature skin that needs improvement in elasticity and boost in collagen products.
The huge advantage of Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin is that it can produce instant results with the very first application. So, if you are anticipating an important event or a date, this mask will help you look your best in a short period of time.
However, as with any instant results, the glowing effect won’t last forever. You will need to use clay mask on a regular basis for permanent or prolonged results.
Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin is very easy to prepare. All you have to do is to dissolve appropriate amount of clay in water, walk around for 15 minutes and as a result you will have radiant and glowing skin.
Contraindications for using pink clay:
Like with any cosmetic ingredient, people might have individual intolerance to this type of clay. You always have to perform a patch test before applying any new product to your face.
In order to perform a patch test, apply small amount of any product to a small spot on your face and leave for 24 hours. If there is no reaction, you are good to go.
How to use Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin:
This clay is very easy to mix at home. The rule of thumb is to pour liquids into clay (not the other way around). This way you will avoid any lumps and will have nice, smooth mixture.
You can dilute clay with any liquid of your liking: water, mineral water, milk, cream, and herbal tea.
In other words, mix clay with liquid until thick sour cream consistency. Then you can add others Nativilis Natural Essential Oils mainly Copaiba Balsam Essential OIl.
Do not dilute pink clay in metal bowls. You can use glass, wood or silicone container.
Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin dry very fast and can form dense crust. Apply your masks for 10-15 minutes maximum and do not exceed this time.
Avoid applying mask to eye and lip area.
How often to use pink clay masks?
You can use pink clay masks 2 times a week. However, if you have dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin, do not use this mask more than 1 time a week. And always apply moisturizer after washing mask off.
If you have troubled, irritated, dry, sensitive skin, Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin will help you with no doubt.
Name: Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin - Natural Facial Body Mask absorbs toxins oiliness - natural glow skin- hair making it silky soft The Softest of all Clays Copaiba Benefits
Scientific name: Pink Kaolin
- Source of Raw Material: Amazonian Rainforest - Brazil
- Batch Number: AMO 277-003/072021
Extraction Date: 26/07/2021
- Production Process: Extraction
- Shelf life: 36 Months
- Extraction: Absent
- Traceability: Guaranteed
- Origin of the Source of Raw Material: Amazonas- Brazil
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Appearance: Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin
- Texture: Powder
- Colour: Pink - Rose
Major Compounds: - Kaolinit, Mica, Ilita, Montmorillonit, Hematit, Ilmenit (See the Certification of Analysys)
SAFETY HEALTH: Product harmless, for cosmetic use only. Not suitable for human consumption.
- STORAGE: Should be stored tightly sealed, protected from light and heat.
- Best Use: 36 Months
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 kg
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590555
- Mix 1 1/2 tsp. of Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin with 3/4 tsp. of purified water.
- Wet your face, and apply the mixture to your skin.
- Exfoliate using gentle circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water.
- Mix together 2 tsp. of Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin , and 1/2 tsp. of purified water.
- Apply the mask to clean, dry skin.
- Leave on for 10–20 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with a cleanser and towel dry.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin , 1 tbsp. of an oil of your choice, and 2 tsp. of purified water.
- Apply mixture to the scalp and hair shaft.
- Leave on for 5–15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with shampoo.
- There are no known dangers or side effects of applying Nativilis Amazonian Pink Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder Kaolin to the face. However, if you have very dry skin, you may want to avoid it. It’s also important to avoid inhaling the clay.
People have been using clay for centuries to improve the health of their skin and hair.
Clay facial masks are made up of one of several types of clay, such as kaolin or bentonite. It’s thought that these masks have several benefits, like absorbing excess oil, helping manage dry skin, and preventing acne.