- Botanical Name - Cymbopogon martinii
- Aroma - Geranium-like, sweet and floral
- Extraction - Steam distillation
- Part of Plant - Fresh or dried grasses
- Country of Origin - Nepal
- Major Compounds - Geraniol, geranyl acetate, linalool (See Complete Lab Test)
- Uses - Deeply moisturising and hydrating to dry/hard skin, as it helps retain moisture and encourages natural sebum production. Valuable in all types of skin care and also lightly antiseptic.
Botany - Cymbopogon Martini has a very strong and sweet fragrance similar to rose which makes it cultivated in many places of the world. However, the plant is native to India and Indo-china. It is valued for its vital component Geraniol which is used for medicinal purposes.
Overview of Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil - When extracted from Cymbopogon Martini, Palmarosa essential oil is attain with steam distillation method. The oil is rich in Citral, Citronellol, Citronellal, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene and Di-Pentene. The fluid can vary its colour from light yellow to yellow colour.
Benefits of Certified Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
• Palmarosa essential oil is very rich in phenolic acids, polyphenols and flavonoids which act as an antioxidant.
• It has antiviral properties which keep the body away from viral fever, cough, bacterial infections and cold.
• Palmarosa essential oil helps in preventing body from bacteria. It keeps the body colon, kidney, prostrate and urethra infection-free.
• The oil helps in boosting growth of cells and tissues, making it ideal for healing and rejuvenation process.
• The oil has many digestive benefits as it stimulates digestive juices.
Palmarosa essential oil has no such side effects to make the body condition adverse. However, it should not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women. People with sensitive skin might experience inflammation and allergies.
Directions for use: Directions for use: Topical use: Add 25 drops of Nativilis Organic Natural Palmarosa Essential Oil to 20 ml
of natural base oil - Diffusion: Use 04 drops in the diffuser of choice
Best Use: 24 Months
- Shipping Weight:0.08 kg
- SKU: PALMAROSA-WH-5060864590166
- Type: GTIN-13 - Number: 5060864590166
- Volume: 10 ml - Clear Bottle Glass with Tamper Evident Euro Drop Cap
- Dimensions Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft :102 mm (H) x 36 mm (D)
Safety data: External use recommended. Internal use under guidance from
a qualified practitioner. Keep away from children and eyes. Avoid if pregnant. Store in a cool dry place.
- Clear Glass Bottle: We sell our Palmarosa Essential Oil in clear glass bottles to be able to appreciate their beautiful and therapeutic colours.
- The Outer Packaging Recyclable Tube Cardboard Paper Kraft are to protect the oil from light , because light slowly degrades the oil over time.